Speed reducer - Power 250 kW - Input speed 1,020 rpm - Output speed 10.76 rpm
Perfectly interchangeable externally with type 4CO630 supplied with S/N 54472/1 – D3348A (without auxiliary).
– Casing and base in annealed and sandblasted compound steel, ribbed to guarantee load absorption.
– Support shelf for your motor (motor drawing to be sent if order is made).
– Complete with F8X gear coupling with brake disc between motor and reducer.
– Case-hardened and tempered steel KLINGELNBERG HPG spiral bevel gear
– Cylindrical gears in case-hardened steel alloy with tooth profile ground and profile modified to reduce any load concentrations.
– Slow speed shaft in hardened and tempered high resistance alloy steel with toothed end in compliance with DIN 5480 and supply of 1 toothed flange for fastening using ring in 2 halves, screws and pins to the hub of the driving pulley (not supplied).
– Upgraded top brand roller bearings with high load capacity calculated for a nominal theoretical LB10 life => 60,000 hours considering 250 kW with 1,020 g/min input speed
– Cylindrical bearing support bushings for slow speed pinion shaft axis and slow speed shaft axis made of hardened and tempered alloy steel.
Forced-feed lubrication of gears and bearings with supply of:
– Weight approx. 11,000 kg.
Category: speed reducers, steel industry